1. Make sure you like your photographer, you’ll spend the whole day with them
2. Ensure your guests do not interrupt the photographers whilst they are taking your photos. The last thing you want is for them is to miss out on any key moments.
3. A pre-wed shoot is an opportunity to informally build on the relationship with the photographer, resulting in a more relaxed appearance in the wedding photos.
4. Ask to see a full wedding set of photos, in order to see the consistency in their work.
5. Choose a photographer based on what you see and like in their portfolio. This will ensure you won’t be disappointed with your wedding photos.
Contact Jai Shah Photography by calling 02038794684 or email on JSphotography@theweddinghut.co.uk